Your guide to the local pantry
From farm to fork – the taste experiences are calling for you. Let our food map guide you to the local food manufacturers and gain an insight into the production of ingredients and delicacies.
Ecology, sustainability and great stories
Pick your own organic strawberries and then tap the fresh whole milk to go with it, at the dairyfarm of the next village. Or go on a tour of a winery, visit a mill or follow the production of beer and smoked salt. Many manufacturers focus on sustainability, and organic products are handmade and homemade.
Find your way to the local products and farm shops
Get your hands on our food map by visiting the manufacturers or download it right here.
We also gathered all the addresses in this Google Map, so that you can go explore right away.
Have a wonderful trip!
Please be aware of seasonal and varying opening hours
- Norsminde Fiskehus: The best fish cakes in East Jutland in charming harbour setting.
- The Little Smokehouse: Fresh and smoked delicacies in cosy shop at the river Gudenå.
- Vejlskovgaard Dairy: Follow the milk from cows in the barn and tap the fresh whole milk yourself.
- Odder Museum: Beer, honey and other specialties made using old techniques.
- The Ecology Garden: Seeds, plants and specialties in organic garden open to the public.
- Fru Møllers Mølleri: Luxury farm shop, mill, butchery, ice cream dairy and much more.
- Karensminde Orchard: Pick your own favourite fruits and berries or buy them from the farm shop.
- Hou Mesterslagter: Traditional butcher selling meat and dishes of top-notch quality.
- Tunø Brewery: The island’s very own micro-brewery selling e.g. cider and specialty beer.
- Tunø Smokehouse & Restaurant: Fish specialties, smoked salt and classic craftmanship on the harbour.
- Tolstrup Organic Apples: Pick-your-own or buy apples, juice, lamb’s meat etc. in the farm shop.
- Øko Ged og Grønt: Organic family farming selling goat’s meat and cheese.
- Brandbygegaard: Organic farming with barn-door sales of wine and cider, etc.
- Blåbærgården: Pick-your-own and farm sale of berries and specialties in large blueberry orchard.
- Uldum Mill: Organic flour, honey, mustard, boiled sweets, etc. in mill shop from 1895.
- Vestergaard Mølleri: Farm shop and mill with organic flour and lamb’s meat from the farm’s own fields.
- Hjarnø Potatoes: New potatoes, grown and dug from the fertile island soil.
- Endelave Medicinal Herb Garden: Herb garden open to the public with flower, herb and plant sales.
- Barrit Dairy: Classic dairy with a wide range of your favourite cheeses.