Food Map, local products and farms shops in The Coastal Land
Taste the local gastronomy and see how our ingredients and delicacies are produced. In true farm-to-fork-style. With our Food Map in hand, you are well on your way.
Your guide to the local pantry
From farm to fork – the taste experiences are calling for you. Let our food map guide you to the local food manufacturers and gain an insight into the production of ingredients and delicacies.
Ecology, environment and great stories
Pick your own organic strawberries and then tap the fresh whole milk to go with it, at the dairyfarm of the next village. Or go on a tour of a winery, visit a mill or follow the production of beer and smoked salt. Many manufacturers focus on the enviroment, and organic products are handmade and homemade.
Find your way to the local products and farm shops
Get your hands on our food map by visiting the manufacturers or download it right here.
We also gathered all the addresses in this Google Map, so that you can go explore right away.
Have a wonderful trip!
Please be aware of seasonal and varying opening hours
- Norsminde Fiskehus: The best fish cakes in East Jutland in charming harbour setting.
- The Little Smokehouse: Fresh and smoked delicacies in cosy shop at the river Gudenå.
- The Ecology Garden: Seeds, plants and specialties in organic garden open to the public.
- GROFT: Organic bakery, deli, and store. Delicious, cakes, specialties, and sandwiches.
- Odder Museum: Beer, honey and other specialties made using old techniques.
- Fru Møllers Mølleri: Luxury farm shop, mill, butchery, ice cream dairy and much more.
- Vejlskovgaard Dairy: Follow the milk from cows in the barn and tap the fresh whole milk yourself.
- Karensminde Orchard: Pick your own favourite fruits and berries or buy them from the farm shop.
- Tunø Smokehouse & Restaurant: Fish specialties, smoked salt and classic craftmanship on the harbour.
- Tolstrup Organic Apples: Pick-your-own or buy apples, juice, lamb’s meat etc. in the farm shop.
- Øko Ged og Grønt: Organic family farming selling goat’s meat and cheese.
- Brandbygegaard: Organic farming with barn-door sales of wine and cider, etc.
- Hanstedgaard: Organic farm shop and micro bakery on a manor near Horsens.
- Romdeluxe: Spirits shop with tastings, showroom and its own production of rum.
- The Ice-Cream Cake: Homemade ice-cream and luxury deserts
- Alrø Købmandsgård: Bison farm with view of the fjord and homemade products in shop and café.
- Blåbærgården: Pick-your-own and farm sale of berries and specialties in large blueberry orchard.
- Uldum Mill: Organic flour, honey, mustard, boiled sweets, etc. in mill shop from 1895.
- Hjarnø Potatoes: New potatoes, grown and dug from the fertile island soil.
- Bjerre Meat: Traditional butcher's shop with a big selection of quality meat. Tapas and open Danish sandwiches to-go.
- Endelave Medicinal Herb Garden: Herb garden open to the public with flower, herb and plant sales.
- Seaweed Farm Tanggården: Locally produced seaweed specialities - eg pesto, beer, rum and mustard.
- Barrit Dairy: Classic dairy with a wide range of your favourite cheeses.
- Juelsminde Fisk: Large fish shop on the harborfront with fresh fish and smoked delicacies.