Shelters in the Fairytale Forest
Your adventure begins where the fear stops. Don't worry, you can easily take your family on a shelter trip. Here the playground is close, the shower even closer and the nature is just outside the front door. Pack the car and start your tale in the shelters of the Fairy Tale Forest.
Three shelters in the Fairy Tale Forest.
Next to the Fairy Tale Forest you will find three shelters with enchanting names. The little Corvus and two MEGA-shelters; Buteo and Milvus.
These adventurous shelters are named after birds from the area and they mean crow, dare and kite.
Pack your bag and have a magical experience outdoors.
You may stay for up to two nights in the shelters and use the Fairy Tale Forest after closing time.
Number of sleeping places:
Small shelter: 6-7 adults
MEGA-shelter: 9-10 adults per shelter
It is only possible to book the MEGA-shelters.
100,- DKK per person incl. entrance ticket, access to toilet and bath facilities, and one bag of firewood per shelter. (Minimum of 500,- per MEGA-shelter.
Children under one year are free
Coffee/tea ad libitum 25,-
Hot cocoa 10,- per cup
Extra bag of firewood 50,-
Nice to know before arrival
- Access to drinking water
- Access to toilet- and bath facilities, first aid kit and changing table
- Access to electricity
- Use the garbage cans
- Only open fire at the campfire
- Dog on leash allowed. Please remove the dog's remains.
- Clean up after your visit
- You must be quiet from 10 p.m.
- Good behaviour is expected
- Motorised vehicles are not allowed in the area without an agreement